1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:50 (I kind of slept through my husband’s alarm and him getting ready for work. Oops!)
2. How do you like your steak? Not that crazy about steak, but well or medium-well.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: X-Men: First Class
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hmm…Not faithfully following any currently, but I love What Not to Wear, Food Network, and most of the Thursday night line-up on NBC.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love where I live, so I’d probably stay here.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Grape Nuts with Raisins
7. What is your favorite food? My favorite comfort meals all include potatoes and gravy as a heaping side. I also love all things dark chocolate! Ice cream rocks my world, and putting strawberries on top makes me do a happy dance inside.
8. Foods you dislike? Condiments such as mustard and Miracle Whip. Ranch dressing, and cottage cheese.
9. Favorite place to eat? Hu Hot, Qdoba, and Red Robin
10. Favorite dressing? Italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A Chevy Imapla – along with half of the other motorists I meet
12. What are your favorite clothes? Cute ones?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? New Zealand or Switzerland/Germany
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? usually half full
15. Where would you want to retire? Wherever my family is.
16. Favorite time of day? I like all parts of the day. I’m more of a morning person by nature, but have turned into a night owl.
17. Where were you born? Less than five miles from where I currently live.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I’m really bad about remembering to wear perfume, but I love Country Chic and Carried Away from Bath & Body Works. And I love candles!
20. What is your favorite face cream? Whichever one is on sale.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Well, I’m out of the baby mindset now, so I guess Hot Wheels?
22. People watcher? yes
23. Are you a morning or night person? Whichever I need to be. Just give me an acclamation period.
24. Do you have any pets? No. As much as my husband would love a snake, tarantula, or scorpion, I have kept our home pet-free. Someday I would like a dog when we have room outside for him.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Hmm…nope!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A figure skater. Unfortunately, I could only practice on our living room floor in a silky bathrobe my grandma got for me at a garage sale, so I didn’t get enough experience to qualify.
27. What is your favorite memory? Could we pick a more vague question? As a child, teenager, adult, parent…how do I pick?
28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog person
29. Are you married? Yes!
30. Always wear your seat belt? of course
31. Been in a car accident? yes
32. Any pet peeves? Arrogance
33. Favorite pizza toppings? cheese and pepperoni or pork sausage
34. Favorite flower? Hydrangeas or roses
35. Favorite ice cream? It depends. I do love the Apple Pie Jackhammer that comes to Andy’s Frozen Custard every holiday season. Otherwise, some form of chocolate.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don’t really love any of them. Does Quizno’s count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? none
38. From whom did you get your last email? My husband’s Grandma. I love her!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hobby Lobby
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Decided to fill out this survey!
41. Like your job? love it
42. Broccoli? Yep.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Cruise of the Eastern Caribbean with my hubby, best friend, and her hubby.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband, Little Man, and my mother-in-law
45. What are you listening to right now? Sheer silence
46. What is your favorite color? Green or any non-gawdy form of purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? zilch
48. coffee drinker? Nope. I do love a cup of Chai Tea or even better, a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks, but I rarely indulge
49. how tall are you? 5 feet 8 inches
50. hobbies? blogging, scrapbook-type things, working on being more crafty. I’m currently loving yarn, felt, and old t-shirts like I never have before.